Episode 8: Q&A Session
Dec 31, 2021
Dave & Brandon provide answers to recent and commonly asked questions received from prospects & clients.
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- Will social security be there for us in the future?
- Can I file for social security benefits on my divorced spouse’s record?
- They recently announced at work that our 401K has added a Roth option. Should my future investments go to the Roth or my traditional 401k?
- I am not a savvy investor, but I have been saving in my 401k for 35 years. I have a large balance but have no idea how I should be investing my current dollars or my future savings.
- I never hear from my current financial advisor unless I call him. Should I be concerned?